Do you have a little fan-girl/boy inside of ya?
You know what I mean…the kind where you go a little gaga over someone you look up to online?
I mean, I totally get the feeling. I would totally be that way for Beyonce…but when you’re networking to build a business, that’s preeetttty much the last thing ya wanna do.
Perfect example: Josh and I attended Chris Ducker’s Tropical Think Tank in March and we had the amazing opportunity to meet some of our biggest online mentors. We knew that getting on these folks’ radars was going to be a big deal, so we didn’t want to muck it up.
Because the fastest way to muck it up is to go all googley over someone.
Since we want you to succeed, we are going to share some of our top tips for how to roll with players in your industry, get on their radar, and what I like to refer to as “unNetwork!”
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- Why you need to be hittin’ up live events
- A few simple tips on how to behave so you don’t come across like a wanker
- The ultimate trick for learning and building a new friendship with key players
- How to show your appreciation to those mentors of yours
- Show us your tiiiiippppsssss tip of the day
[Tweet “Do you want to roll with key players in your industry? Find out how NOT to look like a d-bag by listening in now!”]