You did it! You screwed your 9-5.
You wake up on your very first day of self employment feeling nothing but #freeeeeeedom.
But then a week rolls by, and then a month…
You’re not working less and playing more, AT ALL. You’re not living your best life, AT ALL. You’re not seeing those $5K+ months roll in.
Why didn’t anyone tell you it was going to be this way?! We get it. And we don’t want to see it happen to ANYONE else… which is why in this episode Josh and I are breaking down 10 Things No One Tells You About Running An Online Business.
Scroll up and hit play to check ’em out!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why doing what you love DOESN’T equal “not working a day in your life”.
- What the beginning stages hold… and why you may be working more.
- How much time building momentum can really take.
- Why spending money to make money is imperative to your business growth… and how moderating your monthly expenses can keep you out of the red.
- What to expect when you put yourself out there (#haters)… and how to handle them.
- The impact that up-leveling your social circle can make on you and your business.
- Why you’ll change more in one year than you previously had in ten.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Our Free Audience Accelerator Pop Up Facebook Group: Click here to get in on it.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!