Does this ring a bell to you?
You want to start a business and screw your 9-to-5, but you don’t really know what you’re doing and you’re starting to feel a little…well…gun-shy.
Hey, I get it.
I know when Josh and I were first starting out I had all sorts of doubts and fears and anxieties.
I mean, I didn’t want to look stupid, or fall flat on my face, or straight up fail.
And I sure as hell didn’t want to waste our time and money.
Unfortunately, I didn’t know a damn thing about validating a business idea, gauging competition, or even what the hell “niching down” meant.
I was straight up clueless.
So when Chris sent in a Q asking what factors he should consider in his second attempt to start a business, we just knew we had to get our boy Mario Brown back on the show to A it.
Want to know what things you need to keep in mind when deciding to start a business?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How can you determine if a business model will be highly lucrative?
- Why did Mario and his wife opt for the medium of podcasting?
- Why different is better than better!
- How not to get hung up on what others are doing.
- Two questions to ask yourself to carve out your niche.
- How to stop selling yourself short.
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “Thinking of starting a business? Here are the 3 biggest things you should consider from @MarioBrown_OMM“]