If there is one sure-fire way to build credibility and trust in your business, it’s hosting webinars.
Yet they can intimidate some people.
In fact, before our first webinar I was a rambling, sweaty mess in the lead up to going live.
And I am pretty sure I stumbled over my words for the first 15 minutes.
But how do you get people to actually show up and attend your webinar?
Well, you can email them OR you can text them.
Yeah baby, SMS marketing is becoming a BIG trend in the online business world and it ain’t going anywhere anytime soon.
So how can you use text messages to pack out your webinars…or build your list in general?
We brought Greg Hickman back on the show to answer just that for this week’s Screw Q!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- Greg’s thoughts on how to use SMS marketing to increase your webinar attendance
- How you can use SMS to increase live event attendance
- What tools to use for the most effective SMS marketing
- How to use voice recordings to increase attendance
- When to use SMS marketing
- The true cost of SMS marketing
[Tweet “Want to know how to increase your webinar attendance with SMS marketing? Greg Hickman tells us how in this Screw Q”]
- Check out Screw Q submitter Melissa’s Sexy Food Therapy!
- Learn more from Greg at Mobile Mixed
- Get started with your webinars at GoToWebinar.com
- Take advantage of CallLoop.com for more effective SMS marketing
- Use Leadpages to really drive traffic to your webinars
- Using Infusionsoft? Check out SocialFuse!
- Subscribe to the show