There are a few things that consistently trip people up in their endless quest to make something of their business.
One is mindset. Hands down!
After all, this whole entrepreneurship game can be full of ups and downs, and it can really test one’s emotions and their commitment to creating a business.
The other is money.
And more specifically, how to make it and then keep making more of it.
So we asked Jessica Rea to come back on the show today and break down an easy framework for setting your prices.
If you’re thinking of starting a service-based business, or if you already have one but are struggling to make the kind of money you desire…you’re going to love today’s Q!
Ready to talk money…honey?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How to use your dream customer to set your prices
- The difference between people who charge premium prices & those who don’t
- Using your client’s “gains” to figure out your prices
- The things you shouldn’t factor into your rates
- Whether you should have an entry-level service or not
[Tweet “How Do I Figure Out What to Charge? Here Are 3 Quick Tricks for Setting Your Prices”]
- Learn all about Jess over at JessicaRea.me
- Check out our friend Marie Poulin’s digital strategy skills over at MariePoulin.com
- Want to connect with other service-based ladypreneurs? Join Jessica’s free Facebook group!
- Want to learn how to set your prices? Check out Jess’s killer post!
- Subscribe to the show