That time where the whole damn internet seems to be flooded with talk of goal-setting, goal-getting, and reflecting back on the year that was.
And while I’m all for gaining perspective and planning for the year ahead – lawwwwd knows I love me some planning! – I also really dig learning HOW to do something properly rather than half-assing it.
Which is how I feel about goal-setting.
You see, I’m a big believer in figuring out what it is you want out of the coming year, but I never really sat down and gave it a ton of thought…let alone planned it all out.
I just sort of winged it.
I would usually either keep the goals to myself, or jot them down on a piece of paper that eventually got thrown out.
But this year we decided to do something different.
We decided to get calculated with our goals.
We flexed our imagination, came up with some scary (but in the best kinda way) goals we feel totally lit up about, and mapped out how we were going to achieve them.
That process alone has given us a level of clarity we didn’t expect and has even led to a new exciting idea that is already in motion.
And it’s not even 2015 yet!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom from This Week’s Episode:
- What is the OPP method and how can you use it for setting and achieving your goals this 2015?
- Why getting clear on your Outcome is crucial for goal setting
- How to identify your Performance goals that will make your Outcome goal inevitable
- How to create the Process goals that will help you achieve your Performance goals
- Why your WHY is oh-so-important for achieving your goals
- Our big “why” for building and growing the Screw
- Why you need to stay flexible with your goals
- A handy alternative to big, clunky whiteboards
[Tweet “No dream is too big for 2015. Let us show you how to ensure their success!”]