When you’re first starting out in this wild and wacky world of online entrepreneurship it can feel a tad frustrating trying to land that first customer, am I right?
And when you do?
Oh man. It’s the best, most validating feeling evah!
Buuuuuut then you realize you need to keep this magic flowing and all of a sudden overwhelm sets in and you think to yourself “Waaaaaiiiiit a minute! I don’t know what to do to keep the customers flowing and my business growing!”.
If so, I think you’re gonna want to give this episode we just shot a listen!
Because we’re jamming with our friend and mentor (FRIENDTOR??), James Wedmore on some seriously rad, yet easy-to-implement strategies you can use to inject your business with more sales, growth and momentum!
Oh la la!
Wanna get your hands on those?
Scroll on up and give this episode a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to truly take a ‘holistic approach’ to your life and business.
- What the biggest impediment to your next level of success is.
- Why believing that we are the center of the world for other people is hindering our growth every step of the way.
- How to really get clear on what you mean by growth in your business.
- Where you are subconsciously pumping the breaks on your business and how to stop.
- The ONE thing you can do to start generating more revenue, today.
- What thoughts or beliefs are limiting you from growing your Lifetime Customer Value and what to do about it.
- The two numbers you need to know to skyrocket your business and how to utilize them to your advantage.
- How to stop chasing the missing “the next best thing” to make your business great and where to uncover it immediately.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Join the Notification List for James Wedmore’s THE RISE OF THE DIGITAL CEO series coming out October 8th.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!