Ugh. Writer’s block.
The struggle is REAL!
And what’s more is it can be suuuuper frustrating trying to embrace your inner writer when the words are straight up escaping you.
So you tell yourself “it must be me” or “I’m just a bad writer” or “no one is even going to care” and you shoot yourself in the foot before you ever write one word.
Let me tell you: You’re not alone.
What’s more is there is a way to not only bust through that writer’s block, but get into a writer’s mindset…without tearing your hair out.
And we have just the lady to break it all down…
Ever wonder how some of the web’s best bloggers, marketers, copywriters and communicators seem to always craft the most compelling copy?
Nikki Elledge Brown is breakin’ it all down (hey! That rhymed!) and busting out some easy-to-use tips that will help get the words flowing and your confidence growing.
I’m on fire today.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Tuesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- The power of creating a “copy bank” to get inside your dream customer’s head
- Why it’s so important to speak your customer’s language
- How to get people to “hear” you before they hire you
- Why you need to keep the purpose of what you’re creating in mind before you ever start writing
- The power of patience & giving yourself permission
- Why mindset matters more than you think
- How to know whether or not your copy is hitting the mark
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “@Nikkielledge answers: How do you get into the “writer” zone and avoid writer’s block?”]
- Learn all about Nikki over at NikkiElledgeBrown.com
- Nikki’s post on How to outsmart writer’s block
- Want to learn how to write your site in a way that screams YOU? Check out Nikki’s free course over at A Course About Copy
- Learn more about our girl Zeena over at Free Online Business Program now!
- Looking for a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us on FB!
- Subscribe to the show