If you listen to just ONE thing we tell you about launching your course or membership, let it be this…
Create a virtual experience for your launch.
Why? Because it’s one of the BEST ways to build attention and excitement for your promo. And let’s be real… offering the same tired old freebies is boring AF (you know it’s true).
Just ask Caitlin and Jessica, who kicked some serious ass in their launch using our very own Facebook pop-up group strategy.
Caitlin hopped onto the show to tell us all about it.
So get this… in their last launch, Caitlin and Jessica brought in 2,400 new members in ONE PROMOTION.
You might think they tapped into some well-hidden secret, but the truth is that they had their biggest year yet because they…
- Took the time to connect and get to know their people through pop-up virtual experiences
- Listened to their audience so they knew exactly what their biggest needs were (and how to meet them)
- Went all in creating a crazy amount of value, and served the very best they could
- Kept evolving the business and never gave up, even though it would have been so easy to throw the towel in when it wasn’t perfect the first time
One of the coolest things about their launch is that they were able to provide resources, templates, and plans to teachers during a time when they needed it most — when their worlds were turned upside down during a global pandemic.
Now that’s something to be proud of.
Tune in to this episode, then when you’re like “daaammmnnn I want some of those results,” pause it and go to screw.com/bootcamp and come join us for our March round of Course Creators Bootcamp. You won’t regret it.
Gems we mentioned today:
The Big 3!
- Connect through pop-up virtual experience
- Listen to your audience
- Serve and create value
Nuggets you don’t want to miss:
Click on any of the timestamps below to listen in to that section of the episode: