The new year is the perfect time to take stock of all the things you achieved in 2018, and of course set goals for the year ahead.
You may have plans to eat better, exercise more, finally take that trip, or even screw your nine to five like you’ve been talking about forever.
For business owners like us, making new year’s resolutions can really make a positive impact on our success… if we follow through.
It’s important that your goals and shifts are made with a purpose.
One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to turn your focus to quality over quantity when it comes to your #NewYearNewMe list.
Ready to find out about what goals we’re setting and shifts we’re making over at the Screw? Scroll up to find out!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to decide which niche you’re best suited for without feeling like you must be available for all of the things.
- Why foolproof revenue generators don’t matter unless your heart is truly into it.
- How to change what it means to truly be an entrepreneur without changing your beliefs.
- Pop Up Groups vs. Regular FB Groups… which is best for my situation?
- The quickest way to get you to a point where you’re growing your audience.
- The difference between “Marketing” and everything that’s going on in the online world.
- How setting non-negotiables is the key to ensuring you are walking your talk.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- How to Help You Grow Your Online Presence: Sign up here!
- Want in on a weekly roundup series for entrepreneurs who want to sharpen their game, build their bottom line and create a life dripping with freedom? Find it here.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!