Nearly 4 months ago Josh and I made one of the hardest decisions of our entrepreneurial life…
We decided to close down our private membership community, Screw U after nearly 4 YEARS of having it.
Whyyyy did we do that…especially when it was the biggest part of our business?
We’re sharing the full uncensored story in this episode!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why sometimes we just need to give ourselves the permission to choose what we want to do.
- How not consciously deciding who you want to be and how you want to be spending your life and business can lead you down the ground-shaking path of not being in alignment.
- The truth about what a membership site can mean for your time and energy.
- When we realized we were trying to do things on the outside to make us feel better on the inside… (which FYI, never works) and what we did about it.
- Why zooming out and letting yourself see the entire big picture is the key to figuring out exactly what it is that you truly want.
- The reason you need to get real with yourself about what you want entrepreneurship to be for you… and how much ease this will bring to your day to day.
- Why doing something in your business because you feel like you have to means you’re actually working a JOB, and not running a BUSINESS.
- How making tough decisions and closing a door can mean more opportunities to show up and serve even more people in the most authentic way.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Next week’s episode with James Wedmore. Did you catch our last one with mindset powerhouse? 3 Strategies For Rapid Growth Every Entrepreneur Needs. Catch it here.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!