Have you ever felt like no one around you gets you and what you’re trying to do with your business?
Have you ever felt alone in your webpreneurial journey?
Have you ever wished your friends or family would react positively when you excitedly explain what your business is all about….instead of pretending to feign interest?
Have you ever done a mental eye roll when someone says something ridiculous like “Why don’t you get a nice safe job”?
Are you silently nodding your head at your computer right now?
If so, you are SO not alone.
In fact, I would bet money that at least 90% of people who have indulged their inner entrepreneur and started a business has had to deal with this at one point or another.
But you know what?
It’s all good.
Because there are people out there who get it.
And what’s more is you can connect with them, learn alongside them, have brainstorm sessions with them and grow your businesses as a result of being around them.
Who are these people?
Your mastermind buddies!
How do you find them?
Click play and listen in to find out how to form a mastermind!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Tuesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- What’s the one thing that helps eliminate entrepreneurial loneliness?
- What factors should you look for in the people you allow into your mastermind?
- What should the goal of your mastermind be?
- Why rules are vital to the success of your mastermind.
- How to weed out the people who aren’t serious about success.
- Structure: why you need it and how to implement it.
- How long should your mastermind sessions be?
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “Want to start your own mastermind? Listen in & find out how to form a successful mastermind!”]