If you’ve ever sat at your day job and wished for a way out you know that those daydream sessions can spark a myriad of ideas.
You think “oh that’s it!!” and you get all amped up to make your new idea happen, but when you finally go to start it…you trip yourself up.
You start to second guess yourself.
You let yourself worry about step 10 instead of focusing on step 1.
You come down with a case of shiny object syndrome.
And you flatline.
It’s not just you.
We’ve all been there.
Which is why sometimes, you just need a little bit of guidance to help you make your ideas happen.
So we wanted to share 7 of the biggest tricks that have worked for us over the years.
That way you can stop talking about it, and actually focus on getting shit done.
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom from This Week’s Episode:
- The BIGGEST problem most of our audience is struggling with
- Why you should always work backwards
- The biggest benefit of breaking your ideas/tasks down into mini chunks
- How to avoid overwhelm when trying to make your idea happen
- The power of the calendar
- Why you should stop worrying about how you’re going to get from A to Z
- The power of celebrating small wins
- The only people you should be surrounding yourself with
- Our biggest piece of advice
- The coolest, handiest, most hilarious accountability site on the web
[Tweet “Stop talking. Start focusing. Get shit done…with these 7 tricks! “]