It’s such a sexy topic, yet if your site isn’t makin’ it, it’s probably one of the last things you want to talk about.
I mean, it’s frustrating trying to devote a ton of time to something that just isn’t bringin’ in the big bucks.
Or any bucks for that matter.
Am I right?
Well, what if we could give you 3 ways to make money with your site, as well as tips (oh yeah, I’m showin’ them to ya!) on how to get those sales coming in without having to work yourself to the bone?
Would you like that?
“Ummm yeah, obvs I would!”…
Is what I imagined you just said to yourself…only maybe without the “obvs” because I don’t know anyone who likes to speak in short form as much as I do.
But that’s beside the point…
If you’re itching for a way to make money with your site while not coming off as desperate, then you’re gonna want to listen to today’s episode!
Ready to make money with your site in a way that is easy and enjoyable?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Tuesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- What’s the worst way to make money with your site? We reveal it!
- How to tell if you look desperate on your website
- Searching for a passive way to make cash with your site? Do this!
- The first thing we did to start making money with the Screw…it’s not what you think!
- One of the easiest way to scale your time and knowledge AND make bank!
- Our new favourite way to make cash with the Screw
- The most killer tool you need if you want to make money with your site
- Our 2 biggest tricks for building a community via email & FB groups
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “The 3 best (and non-desperate) ways to make money with your website!”]
- Our favourite communications tool – Slack!
- Check out Josh’s tutorial on how to set up a newsletter
- Trying to grow your business with FB? Listen to this first!
- Into all things meditation? Check out Zeena’s private FB group!
- Going through a marital transition? Check out Jason’s private FB group for those dealing with divorce
- Subscribe to the show