We’ve all had those days.
You know, those days.
Those days when you bust your ass off, and get absolutely nowhere.
Those days when you give it everything you’ve got, only to find yourself stuck at square one.
Those days when you sit at your desk and ask yourself, ‘isn’t there a better way to make money…than this?!’
Admit it, we’ve all been there.
But what If I told you that there was a relatively simple way to earn a passive income online?
And not only that, but it was achievable simply by following our free step-by-step guide and doing your research?
And say a big fat ‘hello, friend!’ to affiliate marketing.
I know, I know… It might not sound very sexy *eye roll*, but it genuinely is.
Because what’s not sexy about earning – potentially a lot – of money completely passively (*cough* once you figure out your system and set things up *cough*)?
Thank me later.
“So what is affiliate marketing, and how can I make money?”… I hear you cry!
Well, the short version is…
Find an appropriate product and build a site to push referral sales.
Sounds simple, right?
If you’re shaking your head “no”, don’t sweat!
Because in this episode? We’re breakin’ it all down for ya.
Ready to learn the affiliate marketing ropes?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- What is affiliate marketing?
- How we got started with affiliate marketing (and why it involved Josh being sassy)
- Want to make money with affiliate links? Follow this step by step process!
- The difference between niche sites and authority sites
- Which type of site should YOU build?
- Which products should you choose? We’ll help you decide
- Learn how to use affiliate marketing in a way that is right for YOU
- Access our FREE downloadable guide to building your own niche sites
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “Doesn’t passive income sound sexy? Wanna know if you can make it? Listen to this!”]
- Wondering if anyone is making money with this system? Listen to Scott’s story!
- Looking for affiliate networks? Here’s a few of our faves:
- Even Amazon has an affiliate program!
- Google Keyword Planner is a great place to start your research
- Want a far more extensive keyword tool? Check out our favourite LongTailPro
- Subscribe to the show