Well, we did it! We kicked the doors open to Screw U two days ago and have already welcomed our first batch of kickass webpreneurs into the community.
To say we are THRILLED is an understatement.
However, I can’t help but think back to this time last year when things were drastically different for us.
I’m talkin’ humiliating failure, ugly-crying, and a complete and total re-focusing on what we wanted to do with the Screw.
So we figured, hey why not share all that we’ve learned now after 3 product launches! Because trust me, no launch is ever smooth…especially if you’re just starting out.
If you’re thinking of creating and launching something, this is a must-listen. Especially if you would like to learn from our mistakes.
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom from This Week’s Episode:
- How to remain positive when you’re feeling all stressed out
- Why flexibility is sexy during your launch…not that kinda flexibility, ya perv!
- The trick to outsourcing to avoid overwhelm
- How to prepare for all the tasks you didn’t know would come up
- What happens when you fail to plan
- Show us your tippppppppps tip of the day
[Tweet “There are a lot of moving parts to a digital launch. Check out our biggest lessons learned!”]