If there is one thing I absolutely love about creating this podcast it’s how many inspiring couples we get the chance to talk to nearly each and every week.
And today is no exception.
Tell me: Can you even imagine being a captain in the Israeli army and trading it all in to chase an entrepreneurial dream? I can’t. I mean, my mind just spins thinking about it.
Now what if I were to tell you it was JULIE who was the captain in the army, and not her boyfriend, Meron!
Would it make you want to click play and listen to their completely unique yet captivating story? Ummm YES! <– That’s what I imagine you’re saying.
Because here’s what makes this couple unique – apart from the whole issue of her being a captain in the army for 7 years – they each run their own separate businesses online, yet work side by side and seem to make it all work in the process.
Intrigued and want to listen to their story? I don’t blame you. It’s a good one!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- The startling unfortunate accident that drove both Meron and Julie to entrepreneurship at separate times
- From digital magazine to so much more, find out how Meron’s business evolved
- Dealing with a bad hand, here’s how Julie got 2 promotions and turned this particular skill into a business
- They may run separate businesses, but we love how they do this to support one another
- Strategies they use to max’n’relax and shut off at the end of each day
- Sprint vs. Marathon – Julie discusses a certain entrepreneur term that I bet you haven’t heard of before
- A few great slices of advice that Julie and Meron would give to those just starting out
- Their great philosophy on “failure” and how they fueled current success by moving forward
[Tweet “”Every time I think of tuning out, the entrepreneurship guilt just kicks in.” Does this happen to you too?”]