Well, I gotta say – there were a whole lot of wisdom bombs being dropped in this podcast episode.
This week’s couple spotlight features veteran couple John and Elizabeth from Homezada.com. Now, these two go way back. They were working together before they ever decided to go into biz together as a couple.
Their approach to couplepreneurship is beyond refreshing. They are practical and realistic, and damned if Josh and I don’t need to adopt some of their awesome strategies.
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- What makes Homezada such an amazing website and why you’ll want it for your home
- How John and Elizabeth ended up working together
- How establishing guidelines made the transition into biz together as flawless as possible for this couple
- Why they’ve chosen to work in different spaces and why we made need to adopt this strategy
- The inner workings of Homezada that make it so damn awesome
- What it was like to earn their first buck together
- How they started bringing in customers to make those dolla dolla billz
- Their great take on failures and how failing has helped them, not hurt them
- A few words of wisdom they would offer other couples going into business together
[Tweet ” Find out why working separately has made being in business together work so well with the @homezada couple.”]