Yuck! Feeling strapped for cash is probably one of the most stressful feelings, isn’t it Scroupies?
I mean, when you feel tight financially it’s damn near impossible to NOT think of it.
I remember back in early 2015 things felt suuuuper uncertain financially for Josh and I and I legit could not stop obsessing over it.
From wondering how we’d pay rent to wondering what it meant for the future our business, I stressed (and ugly-cried) a lot that month.
And honestly, I don’t want you to feel that way.
Because it’s the worst.
After all, when you’re first starting your business (and the money isn’t really rollin’ yet), it can be challenging to find the cash to continue to invest in your business.
Which is why we shot this episode.
What is it?
A sweet little money-savin’ hack Josh created that will help you save $100 which you can use to start and grow your business!
Wanna know what it is?
Hit that button below to watch the video orrrrrr take a scroll up that page for an audio-only version!
Your Next Steps:
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Check out Mint.com if you’re in the US or Canada
- Here are 11 UK alternatives to Mint.com
- Check out Pocketbook if you’re in Australia and want an alternative to Mint.com
- Check out NerdWallet.com and AllConnect.com if you’re in the US or Canada
- Take a spin through this UK alternative to NerdWallet and AllConnect
- Are you Australian? Hit up CompareTheMarket.com.au as an alternative to NerdWallet