Have you ever felt like everyone you’re trying to reach has the attention span of a goldfish?
I get it.
And here’s what I’ve realized over the last few months…
Sometimes our words just don’t cut it.
Sometimes we need big, sexy, powerful visuals to cut through the crap and grab mad attention.
So with that being said…
You know what’s hot these days?
The platform you’ve kinda, sorta, probably been neglecting, and deep down believe isn’t really for you?
Go on. Look it right in the ‘I’.
Every cool kid on the block is alllllllll over it, and personally I’ve cut my Insta celeb-stalking and finally starting paying attention to the powerhouse that is Instagram.
But I need a little help.
So I brought Nathan Chan back on the show.
Because I’m tellin ya, this founder of Foundr is straight up killing it with Instagram!
I’m talking growing his Instagram following from nothing, to over 200,000 followers in just 8 months!
And what’s more, it generates him over 1,000 new leads a week!
Time to step up our ‘gram game, or what?
So because I’m oh-so into Insta these days, I’ve hijacked this week’s Q and picking Nathan’s brain on all things Insta.
Want to know how you can start to master this platform?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How did Nathan go from zero to 200k Insta followers in under eight months?
- It’s not just pretty pics- Nathan gets 1,000 leads a week from Instagram
- Once he got 2,700 opt ins in one week! Excuse me, what?
- Nathan shares his top three tips for growing your business with Insta
- Just how do you make and share killer content on Insta?
- Maximize that bio, beyatch!
- Hw to smash it with your landing page
- What is a product push, and why should you do it?
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “”How can I up my Instagram game?” @NathanHChan is revealing how he hit 280k followers THIS YEAR”]
- Nathan is the Founder of Foundr Mag and has serious ‘gram game!
- Want to say hi to Nathan? Give him a Tweet
- Daniel from Rich 20 Something is another Insta king. Check out his snaps
- Create and share content in a way that resonates:
- Keen to know more? Sign up for Nathan’s Instagram course and start dominating
- Subscribe to the show