Does this sound familiar?
You worked your (cute) butt off to get traffic coming to your site…and it worked!
But now that you’ve got it, do you know what you are going to do with it?
I mean, think about it: What good is traffic if it’s just gonna sit there, clicking around and reading a post or two and then leaving your site?
Well, what if you could capitalize on that traffic, funnel them through your site and towards your products and services in a way that just feels…effortless?
Think it sounds too good to be true?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Tuesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- Create and execute your first sales funnel – it’s so simple!
- How to create lead magnets, and why you should have a few.
- Different types of lead magnets you can create.
- What does “joining the church” mean?
- Ideas for Introductory Offers and why you need one.
- What should you put in your “indoc” email?
- How to upgrade customers to your Core Offer.
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “So, you’ve got traffic to your site, but now what? Find out in this episode!”]