When it comes to getting publicity for your biz, does the process feel TOTALLY overwhelming
You know what I mean, right?
Those thoughts of “where do I even start?”
“Where do I go?”
“How do I get these big-deal media outlets to find out about me?”
Attention is THE currency online.
And one thing I know for sure…
Getting on someone else’s platform (podcast, livestream, website, video show) is the FASTEST way to grow your audience in an omg-did-that-really-happen-kinda-way.
So how do you make that happen? In this week’s episode, publicity maven Selena Soo deep dives into some serious how to’s when it comes to getting major publicity and reaching millions of people.
Scroll up to give it a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How imposter syndrome impacts getting quality publicity for your online business and what to do about it
- Why taking advantage of connection opportunities that are right in front of you could be the real game changer for you.
- When going for the direct ask is appropriate and how to ensure you are always showing up with value first.
- What the people who are getting the big opportunities are doing to land them.
- The different types of media opportunities (niche or mainstream) and how each one can help grow your online business.
- How to cater your message to suit the people listening or watching and why going narrow could make all the difference.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The 3-part video series to getting featured on top podcasts, websites, magazines, and TV…completely free: Check it out by clicking here.
- Where to find Selena Soo: Website | Instagram
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Our Audience Accelerator Popup Facebook Group: Click here to get in on it
- Subscribe to the podcast and get notified each time we release a new episode
Thanks For Listening!
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!