“I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself.”
– Oriah Mountain Dreamer
You’ve taken the step to launch your company and are braving the world of entrepreneurship.
You’re excited to take your business from entrepreneur to enterprise, and yet all of a sudden… there’s a sensation that something just isn’t quite right.
You’ve read the books, you’ve hired the Coach, you’ve invested in Masterminds.
But when it comes to nailing down the big-picture vision for your current company there’s one big problem: you can’t picture yourself in it.
And that’s when all the feels start to come up.
You’re asking yourself, “What is it that you really, really, really want?” ON REPEAT.
In this week’s episode our guest Jadah Sellner and I jam on how to recognize when it’s time to pivot, and more importantly what to do about it.
Ready to make a bold move in your life or business?
Scroll up to find out how Jadah – and how we at the Screw – did just that.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why the thing that you built might not be the thing that your heart wants you to grow.
- How to be strategic in testing and validating ideas in order to change where your revenue is coming from.
- The true question to ask when you’re trying to figure out if you can rebuild a whole new business.
- What to do to figure out what feels ‘off’ in your business… and how sitting on the fence is going to keep you stuck.
- The best way to approach those touch conversations when you and your business partner are no longer on the same page.
- How to go through the pain of unalignment and come out stronger on the other end.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Where to find Jadah Sellner: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- THE QUICKIE! That’s right: we’ve got a brand new style of content that launched last week… check out our quickie episodes on our iTunes channel!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!