Building your dream business and life with the one you love most has to be one of the greatest feelings there is. I mean, think about it: You are both in it to win it, together. You are both experiencing the same ups and downs. You are both working towards the same goals. And you are both celebrating the big (and small) wins together.
It’s a wicked feeling!
But what do you do if you are hell-bent on chasing your online dreams, and your partner isn’t fully on board?
What happens then? What if they just don’t get it? Or don’t want to get it? What do you do?
Well, for starters, you listen to this episode…and then you implement what you learn!
Ready to convince and convert your partner into a webpreneur?
Click that big ol’ play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher and find out what to do with that big idea of yours. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- Why you need to share your current business success with your partner
- Time to get personal! Here’s why knowing your strengths and weaknesses is essential for business
- A great tip for newbies – give this to your partner to help them out
- The best way to ease your partner into the biz
- I am the queen of lists, but here’s one you’ll both benefit from
- Show Us Your Tips tip of the day!
[Tweet “Get your partner on board with starting their own business by following these 4 tips!”]