NEWSFLASH: Business is supposed to be simple.
I know, I know.
If you haven’t hit your first 100K yet, you’re probably thinking:
Urghhh, here we go…
Another person further ahead than me in their business telling me all I need to do is keep it simple.
I get it.
I totally do.
But when we make business harder than it needs to be, we take ourselves away from enjoying the ride.
And isn’t that why we started in the first place?
The information is all there…
You don’t need to know how to do ALL OF THE THINGS.
And if you’re feeling like you are surrounded by complicated – or people who
Because Josh and I break down the 5 beliefs you need to adopt in order to hit your first 100K in your biz, along with the stupid simple steps as to how we hit that milestone ourselves.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why it’s so important to keep your brain focused on abundance and positive outcomes rather than lack or problems.
- How being consistent at living the lifestyle you desire now will get you to where you want to be much faster.
- What statements you’re making that could be holding you back from making a sh*t ton of money.
- How doing ONE THING each day for your business can be the game-changer for creating the momentum you need for ultimate success.
- The quickest shortcut to success… and it’s not a how-to.
- What having the courage to say “NO” will do to help you create immeasurable results in the future.
- When looking at what other people are doing can help you… and when it can hinder you.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Our Business By Design Bonus Pack: CLICK HERE to check out the incredible opportunities we’ve got lined up to support you in your journey!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza on YouTube.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!