Have you ever wondered what it takes to go from employee to entrepreneur?
Like, what does that journey actually look like for someone?
I mean, so often we hear the sweet and simple story, but the road isn’t always so smooth for a lot of today’s webpreneurs.
From low funds to inner critics, side jobs to launching products, most of us have to endure a somewhat bumpy, somewhat stressful transition.
But what does that pivot from employee to entrepreneur actually look like?
That’s exactly what one of our members inside Screw U, Todd Wees, asked Melissa Ramos.
What’s more, her answer may surprise you.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- Todd Wees asks Melissa his Q
- How Melissa started the pivot from corporate ad exec to entrepreneur
- What Melissa did to start building the foundations of SexyFoodTherapy.com
- How to hold yourself accountable during the transition from day job to entrepreneur
- The mantra that Melissa repeated every day to herself to get her through her bartending shift
[Tweet “How did you pivot from employee to entrepreneur? @sexyfoodtherapy reveals her answer!”]