Be honest with me for a sec: Do you have a crystal-clear vision for your business?
Do you know how you want to grow it?
What your business looks like in 1 year, 3 years, hell, 5 years from now?
Do you know where you want to take it?
If I’m being completely candid, this is something Josh and I ignored for soooo-ooohhhh many years with the Screw.
And I’m betting it hurt our growth without us even realizing it.
That is until now.
Because now? Now we have a vision for the Screw that spans the next 3 years and serves as our guiding light for the direction of our company.
So how did we create this vision and how can YOU create one for your business?
Listen in and find out.
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How to find the right audience online, and why it’s important
- What happens if you find the wrong audience?
- Paid vs organic traffic: How to track down your audience using both
- How to do filtered keyword research and find your people
- The importance of creating tailored content to target your community
- Are you solving a ‘how to’ problem, or meeting a social need?
- Which platform is the most effective for you and how do you find that out?
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “Are you spending time online in the right spot and targeting the right people? Listen and find out”]
- Want to start your business, but don’t know where to start? Give this a read!
- Your main weapon: The free Google Keyword Planner tool
- Time for competitor research? Use Alltop.com to find blogs in your niche