Personal brands. You see ’em everywhere online and we’ve all got a few favourites that we follow religiously.
(Come on, admit it!)
But have you ever asked yourself what it takes to build a really successful personal brand?
You know, the kinda personal brand that truly stands out amongst all the noise online AND isn’t a flash in the pan success?
Well, that’s exactly what Chris Ducker is dedicated to teaching entrepreneurs to build and today he’s on the show breaking down the four things every online personal brand needs to focus on!
Wanna know what they are?
Scroll onnnn up and give ‘er a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why Chris decided to make a BIG pivot away from his first brand to go all in on ChrisDucker.com
- Why self awareness is a pivotal skill to have as an entrepreneur
- How to build a business that functions as a business and not a hobby
- The difference between a “customer” and a “client”
- WTAF is a “Youpreneur Ecosystem”?
- Why building your brand on social media is a rookie move
- Why Chris believes “if you’re not testing, you’re losing” and how to bake it into your brand
- A killer way to connect 1:1 with your audience, without giving up all your time
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get to know Chris over at ChrisDucker.com
- Grab your copy of Chris’s book Rise of the Youpreneur
- Check out Chris’ killer live event, Youpreneur Summit
- Follow Chris on Instagram
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!