Good lawdddd, I need to get something off my chest.
Not long ago Josh and I landed in North America for some quality famjam time after a year and a half in Asia. Besides the obvious cultural and climate changes (hot damn, it was freeeeeeezing!), one of the first things we noticed was how soul sucking Toronto was for our productivity and mindset.
Now, we don’t want to harp on 9-5’ers or sound harsh, but being surrounded by those who are locked into the corporate world never seem to understand what it’s like when you’re running an online business. Again, it’s not their fault, but it is incredibly detrimental when you’re trying to keep the momentum going in your business.
Our short stay in Toronto really exemplified how being in the right environment can influence business, which is exactly what we be talkin’ bout in this episode.
So go on and click that big ol’ play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher to find out what environmental factors are key for success. Dig what we have to say? Then be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review. We may even mention it on our next episode!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- If you want to be successful then you will need to surround yourself with this
- A few key locations that seem to just breed entrepreneurs
- You are what you eat, right! Find out how to health hack your productivity
- Is your environment routine-friendly? Find out why you’re going to want it to be
- These top notch resources will massively affect your success
- Show Us Your Tipsssssss!
[Tweet “These 4 environmental factors can make or break you. Find out what they are now!”]