Ohhhhhh chiiiilllld I’m excited for this one! Why? Because I’m pretty damn sure that when we all start our first online business we stress over some of the most insignificant things that really don’t make a difference to your eventual success.
But, of course it’s hard to know that when you’re first starting out.
Trust me, I speak from experience here! When we were first starting out I stressed over logos, website themes, and other useless shit that doesn’t really matter in the long run.
So we decided to get real with alllll y’all and lay down some of the most common things you think you need when first starting a business, but don’t!
Curious to know if you are focusing on the wrong things? Click that big ol’ play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher and find out what to do with that big idea of yours. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- Josh gets angry and I get an eye twitch – the shit you seriously don’t need when you’re kicking off your biznasss
- With our business model, you won’t have to register for one of these
- They may look flashy, but if your business is online then you don’t need these
- To logo or not to logo? Here’s what we’ve found from experience
- You fancy, huh! This is what doesn’t need to be fancy
- Find out if you actually need an SEO consultant
- Revealing our TIPPPS in “Show us your Tips” – 2 tools we love
[Tweet ” “If you’re spending more than $100 on your first online business, you are doing it wrong.” For more tips, listen in!”]