You know that feeling you get when you start to compare yourself to someone who seems to have it alllll figured out?
That sensation you get when you think “will anyone even want what I’m offering”?
That knot in your stomach that starts twisting every time you let that little whisper inside you tell you “you don’t have what it takes”?
It’s the worst, isn’t it?
But you know what?
It’s totally normal.
We all go through it!
We all silently torture ourselves from time to time.
Hell, I still do it and we’ve been in this game for 4 years now!
Fortunately, there are ways to squash the self-doubt so you don’t spiral into a pit of despair.
And what’s more is they are super simple to act on.
Because feeling good shouldn’t feel like a chore.
So let’s tweak that mindset of yours, shall we?
Click play and let’s get this party started!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- How to get over the “comparison hangover”
- The re-frame you need to consider when comparing yourself to others
- What is “emotional fitness” and how can you improve yours?
- Why you need some perspective & how to get it
- The importance of celebrating the small wins
- The specific people you need to call on when you’re spiralling into self doubt
- A super-handy app that we’re hooked on
[Tweet “Spiralling into self-doubt? Comparing yourself to others? Here’s how to nix that for good!”]