You what sucks?
Knowing deep down that you want to do something online, but not knowing how to start, where to start or what to do first.
It’s the worst!
And what’s more is that is one of the most common obstacles I hear from the Screw Crew.
I mean, they know they want to do something online, but they just aren’t sure what they can do, what they can sell and how they can stand out.
Which is super frustrating!
So to help ease that frustration we’re breaking down a simple framework that will help you not only stand out from the crowd, but figure out what to sell and how to spread the word on your business.
Ready to get down to business and create a plan?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- The biggest mistake we made when starting the Screw back in 2013
- Our favourite tool for “spying” on your competition and getting a good glimpse into their stats
- What should you do with this data once you have it? We’re breakin’ it down
- How to find the top websites in your niche
- Want to know where your audience is hanging out online? Use this tip!
- How to know what kind of content your audience is looking for
- Do you know who your dream customer is? Implement this one trick & get crystal-clear clarity
- The #1 site you can use to see what products are being sold online
- How to create a content and promotion plan for your business
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “Want to create a business, but don’t know where to start? This ONE tip will change everything”]