I can’t pretend that I’ve always liked sales.
Even though sales has been a natural part of building our online business I’d be lying if I said it’s always felt natural.
Part of this comes from being scarred by all the terrible pitches that have come my way – or popped into my Newfeed – over the years. You know the ones…
But the reality is, that’s just one way of selling.
Of course, not selling is like that, and certainly not the successful kind.
In this week’s podcast, persuasion maven Bushra Azhar is back on the show.
We jam on the secret sales sauce: make someone feel like you’ve helped them… plus the exact steps you need to take to make that happen.
Ready for some serious tips on how to make selling a little less painful and a lot more profitable?
Scroll up and give this episode a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- The steps to take to get to a point in your business where people are coming to you to ask, “HOW CAN I PAY YOU?”
- How to have a business where developing your brand is the focus… rather than selling.
- The main factors that drive your emotions, and how to use that to your advantage when getting someone to say YES to you.
- Why focusing on the one sale you didn’t make is roadblocking you from taking real opportunities in the online business world.
- What the actual F a “belief ladder” is and why it’s so critical to selling online.
- The EXACT launch sequence that will help you make bank in your online business in 2019.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- THE LIVE DONE FOR YOU LAUNCH SEQUENCE: EXCLUSIVE SESSION FOR SCROUPIES ON JAN 15TH AT 2 PM EST: Sign up here!
- Bushra’s in-freaking-credible ALL DONE SOCIAL tool for creating hype generation, scroll-freezing, cash-pumping social content: Find it right here!
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- Get to know Bushra better over at ThePersausionRevolution.com
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!