So, you wanna quit your job?
Hell, I don’t blame you.
I mean, working for the man is soooo 2000-and-late!
And the thought of devoting 8 hours (minimum!) of your time and energy to help make someone else rich?
Well, that kinda makes my eye twitch.
However, we can’t all just up and quit without a plan in place.
So in this episode we are breaking down 3 of the most essential things you NEED to have in place if you want to quit your job and start that business you’ve been talking about.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- The one thing you DON’T want to have if you want to quit your job
- The importance of a “runway” and what the heck that means
- Why you need an action plan if you want to quit
- How to create an action plan for your business
- The best tool for creating your action plan
- What can happen when you make business decisions out of desperation
[Tweet “Ready to quit your 9-to-5 for good? Make sure you have these 3 things before you do anything!”]