I hate to be the bearer of bad news....
But there are a few things you’re likely doing with your content that is driving your audience caaaaaRAZY!
How do I know?
Because I see people talking about it inside FB Groups…
I see a ton of entrepreneurs doing it on their social platforms…
And, well, we’ve made these same mistakes ourselves in the past!
And in this week’s episode we’re not only calling these blunders out, but we’re jamming on how to fix ‘em!
Wanna get in on that action?
Scroll on up and pop ‘er into your eardrums!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How inconsistency could be killing the relationship with your audience.
- What content marketing is and what it is not: why talking about you might not be truly serving your audience.
- Why keeping it real could be the key to your content success.
- How focusing on trying to create better content may not be helping you at all.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we’re forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, we’d love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!