Wanna know what I’m uhb-sessed with lately?
Doing less, better.
In fact, it’s my new mantra and I’m hell-bent on sticking to it.
I mean, think about it…
What if you could get less done in a day, but have the stuff you DO get done be your very BEST work.
Wouldn’t that feel amazing?
I think so.
Wanna know who else lives and dies by this mantra?
Amber McCue from NiceOps.com.
In fact, she’s such a believer in this way of working that she’s built a business around “cloning yourself”.
So naturally when I read that and connected with her I KNEW we had to get her on the Screw, because this woman is all about working less and making more.
And honestly, isn’t that what we all want?
And more freedom?
I know I do!
However, it’s damn near impossible to get to that stage without having some solid systems and processes in place.
Fortunately that’s what Amber is all about and in this episode she’s breaking down how she quit corporate and learned to work more efficiently.
Wanna know how she did it?
Click and listen, baby!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Tuesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- What was Amber doing before Nice Ops, and how can her story help you?
- Screwing corporate: Why Amber loves working with small businesses
- Clone yourself? Um, what? We talk simple strategies that will change your game
- Why you need to do more than chase money
- Process not profits! Amber shares her top tips on automating your business efficiently
- Feeling overwhelmed? Here’s here to take the pain out of progression
- Find that sweet spot, baby! How to research, validate and build a business that is scalable
- Never stop learning: Why you need to be continually open to new ideas
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “How @AmberMcCue ditched corporate, started her own empire and learned to “clone” herself”]