Wow. One HUNDRED!
I don’t even know what to think about it.
To be honest, I didn’t even know if we would get to this point!
Because if I’m being real, when it comes to content, I have commitment issues.
So when we hit 3 digits I knew we had to do SOMETHING to commemorate it.
After all, it’s been 14 months since we started this show and sooooo-ooohhhh much has happened in our business during that time.
For instance, we went from offering done-for-you services to launching our first successful program (Lifestyle Affiliate) and hosting weekly webinars, to then pivoting and creating Screw U and then reviving LA ,and then pivoting AGAIN and transforming LA into a monthly membership community, to now rolling all of our programs into one MEGA monthly membership and sitting under the brand of Screw U.
I’m exhausted just reading that back!
And because we have been on such a long and winding road, we’ve learned A LOT.
Like, a lot, a lot!
So we wanted to share the most pivotal lessons we’ve learned this year, as it’s been the biggest year of growth we’ve ever had…and it’s not even done yet!
That way you can learn what to do, and more importantly what NOT to do, from 2 people who have made a lot of mistakes and yet, have enjoyed (almost) every minute of the journey.
Ready to reminisce?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week’s Episode:
- A little recap on the last 6 months
- The power of ripping yourself out of your comfort zone
- Why I had a few “ugly cry” moments throughout the last 6 months
- The moment where I realized most people would give up
- Why big conferences aren’t really all that great
- Our big sales funnel f*ck up
- Why simplicity is key to success
- The power of scrapping a project if it’s not working for you
- Why community is crazy-important
- Our biggest ah-ha of our entire business – why membership communities are game-changers
- What does “screwing the 9-to-5” mean to the Screw Crew? They’re breaking it down!
Click to Tweet
[Tweet “What does screwing the 9-to-5 mean to you? Our listeners are weighing in for our 100th episode!”]
- Want to hang out with us OFFLINE? Get on the notification list for Flip Your Nine to Five LIVE going down this October!
- Learn all about our buddies Shane and Jocelyn from Flipped Lifestyle
- Want to attend Traffic and Conversion? Get on the waiting list
- Learn more about Social Media Marketing World
- Check out ICON – InfusionSoft’s marketing and automation conference
- Subscribe to the show